Monday, October 1, 2012

Dance Week#08 - A series of choreography (Part 1)

DWZ Dance Week'12 has ended few weeks back.
Were you part of it??
The 7-day event kicked off with DWZ in-house 5 choreographers' sharing session.

Hip hop
Locking
House
L.A. Hip Hop

Our awesome choreographers has did a great job in broadening the knowledge of these genres to those that came down!
It was indeed a series of joy and fun!

First to start off was our Dance Captain, James Wilson Limmade

" A big thank you to all those who attended my first ever workshop!
I really appreciate all the support received from everyone.

I might not be very inspirational but I hope during that short period of time I had,
I was able to share and grow the passion in dance among all of you.
Happy dancing and spread the loveeeee!!"
- James Wilson Limmade





Followed by our Vice-President, Windy Alexander

"I'm very thankful to be given the opportunity to participate, 
to teach, and to be one of the leaders on this dance week.

At first I really didn't expect the response was going to be that huge.
People who attended the workshops & the camp are all very enthusiastic.
Their hunger for dance knowledge is unexplainable.
Especially when some of them have no dance background at all.
I really enjoyed teaching them.

I believe events like this are very good to raise awareness of our club.
And I hope we'll have more of this kind of events in the future!"
- Windy Alexander




Hope all who came for the workshops have enjoyed the sessions!!
and also did learn something from it!!

NOPE, it's not the end yet....

More highlights of DWZ Dance Week coming up....

"Dance is the hidden language of soul" - Martha Graham

No comments: