Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Beginner Grad Nite (Dec08)

To all beloved Beginners class dancers!

Finally, the day has come for your last lesson for this beginner Hip Hop course that you have signed up for 3 months ago. So, this week, 18th Dec, will be your last lesson! Sob sob…

Reminder that last lesson will be in school, starting at 5pm and 6.30 respectively. Freddy will be coming down. We will be taking pictures for keepsakes as well as for blog and notice board, so if you want, just wear a bit nicer to class that day k?

There will be a mini party for you so if you are not coming, please assign a friend to collect your cert for you k? For those that are interested to join the next season of DWZ Beginner Class, which will start in late January, please let me know on Thursday so I can do my planning. I have received a lot of enquiries regarding next season so if you let me know early if you are interested, I can reserve a place for you when the course start next year.

On the other hand, for those that are interested to join DWZ Advance Team, which dancers are trained for performances and competition, there’ll be a dance audition next year, most probably mid January. So, if you are keen to join us, let me know too on your last lesson.

I attended some of the Beginner Class with you guys so I know that some of you have the potential and some really have the commitment and passion. So just sign up with me? I promise the audition won’t be too tough.

That’s all I need to update you guys with for now.
See ya on Thursday then!!!

Cheers,
Mei Shan
President of DREAMWERKZ

No comments: